Opal Group of Companies is a pioneer in India’s infrastructure industry, having executed landmark projects that have defined the country’s progress since 2004. Maintaining our legacy of innovation in engineering and construction, we continue to add new milestones with every passing year, building world-class infrastructure and creating new opportunities for everyone.
- Transportation: Roads, Highways, Expressways, Bridges, Elevated Corridors, Railways, MRTS (Metro Rails), Ports and Marine Structures
- Hydroelectric Power Projects: Dams, Barrages, Tunnels, Powerhouses, Shafts, all types of underground works
- Nuclear Power Projects: Reactors, Auxiliary Buildings, Spent Fuel Buildings, Safety Pump Houses and Control Buildings
- Water Solutions: Integrated Water Supply Systems, Bulk Water Transmission, Dams, Barrages, Irrigation, Water Treatment and Sewage Treatment Plants, Aqueducts
- Buildings and Industrial: Hydrocarbon, Metals & Process Plants and Factories, Residential & Commercial Buildings, Institutional Buildings, Station Buildings